Location: Leighton Buzzard
– Bedford (35 Minutes)
– Kempston (27 Minutes)
– Cranfield (24 Minutes)
– Ampthill (23 Minutes)
– Flitwick (21 Minutes)
– Barton Le Clay (27 Minutes)
– Aylesbury (28 Minutes)
– Cople (31 minutes)
– Milton Keynes (20 Minutes)
– Hemel Hempstead (29 Minutes)
- Diploma in Integrative Counsellor, with additional specialist training.
- Clinical Supervisor
- Specialises in working with adults on a one to one basis or couples.
- Presentational specialisms: Relationship and Couples, Anxiety & Stress (both home and work-based), Depression, Anger Issues, Abuse, Low Self Esteem, Addiction, Eating Disorders, Weight Loss, Mid Life Crisis.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Michele is a qualified, highly competent and very sought-after Relationship and Couples Counsellor and Clinical Supervisor, who has gained experience in various professional settings alongside having her own private practice.
She is a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor who has also gained a post-graduate qualification in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. This along with further specialist training makes her an ideal Counsellor to support you and possibly your partner, as you work through a variety of life’s relationship challenges.
Unlike many Counsellors who are trained in a single modality restricting the therapeutic approach and narrowing the possible interventions, Michele is able to integrate relevant ideas from differing approaches.
Michelle also has a Diploma in Clinical Supervision meaning that not only does she work with her own clients, but her experience and training allows her to support other counsellors with there’s. If you are a counsellor or a counsellor in training and looking for a supervisor, do feel free to get in touch.
Her background, experience and qualifications mean that she is used to working with a variety of clients and presentations. She specialises in a number of areas including Relationship difficulties, Anxiety & Stress (both home and work-based), Depression, Abuse, Low Self Esteem, Addiction, Eating Disorders, Weight Loss and Mid Life Crisis.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on your own, married, living together, single, gay, bisexual, straight or transgender, as a highly experienced relationship Counsellor Michele is waiting to help.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with.For further information or to book now!
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Couples Counselling
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma – Clinical Supervision (L6)
- Diploma – Psychotherapeutic Counselling (L5)
- Diploma – Integrative Counselling (L4)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Compassion Focussed
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Working with Couples
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing
- Understanding Suicide Interventions (L4)
Areas of Counselling I support
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Couples Counselling
- Constrains at work
- Domestic violence
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Phobias (Specific)
- Social Phobia
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Weight problems (not Eating Disorders)
- Work-related stress
Hope Therapy & Counselling Services
125 Windsor Road, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard LU7 9GG