Practical one to one support for Loneliness & Isolation.
- Do you get lonely and don’t know how to take the next steps?
- Do you feel isolated from others?
- Do you sometimes get anxious or down about the thought of meeting or not meeting others?
- Does your mental health issues make you feel more isolated?
- Do you have few family members or friends?
- Are you estranged from others?
- Do you belong to a minority group and feel isolated?
- Do you get excluded from social activity due to health or mobility issues?
- Do care responsibilities interfere with your ability to socialise?
Hope Therapy is here to help.
Hope Therapy has a team of fully qualified and experienced therapists & counsellors.
We can help you to develop positive skills, interventions and insights to support your loneliness. While doing so, we can also support the effect your loneliness has on your mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Identifying triggers.
- Effective Skills and interventions.
- Mental & Emotional wellbeing support.
A Positive Approach to supporting Loneliness.
Our clients regularly ask for the opportunity to learn about and develop skills that will allow them to support their loneliness, while addressing the impact it has on their mental and emotional wellbeing.
We support you:
- Face to face or from home via zoom or skype.
- In an effective way.
- Using qualified counsellors.
What can you expect?
- We will support you to better understand your loneliness.
- To offer psychological and emotional support, to help manage any underlying issues that may lead to you being lonely along with the complications that come from it.
- Offer understanding, interventions, guidance and support.
- Compassion & understanding at the core of all that we do. This means that we will always take things at your pace with empathy and understanding.