Hope Therapy offers UK wide, Mental Health and Wellbeing Support via Coaching, Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), EMDR, Mindfulness and Psychotherapy.
Our mental health and wellbeing support includes private clients looking for personal counselling (One to One, Couples & Families) through to Large County Councils, Charities and Companies where the organisation may be arranging or funding sessions, possibly through an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) arrangement.
We understand how nerve-racking these times can be and how they affect people differently. As such, your counsellor will not only focus on your support but will also help you become ready to start your journey.
We have access to counsellors covering a large number of areas throughout England, so you may well be able to see us face-to-face wherever you are. However, we all offer Skype, Zoom and telephone support, so wherever you are, we will be able to work with you. People work with us from literally all areas of the country and, in some cases, from abroad.
Who we support
Areas we work with and how we work
- Abuse, PTSD & Trauma
- Affairs & Infidelity
- Anger Management & Conflict
- Anxiety & Panic
- Bereavement, Grief & Loss
- Breakup, Separation & Divorce
- Bullying & Harassment
- Couples Counselling
- Dietary Support
- Domestic Violence
- Depression & Low Mood
- Emotional Overeating & food issues
- Expat Therapy
- Family Conflict
- Gender, Sexual identity, LGBTQ
Superb CBT Support
Very helpful, Always had good resources sent after each session. Ali was approachable and easy to talk with
CBT for Anxiety
Alison, was really good, it took us a few attempts to get the initial meeting, but once we started, she made me feel at ease, she listened to everything I had to say and just really helped.
Very good, very understanding, listened to what I had to say and then assigned me to the appropriate counsellor.
We have put together a range of free to use resources for adults, organisations, students and professionals from podcasts, to infographics to self-assessment quizzes. Please feel free to pass these on to others that may benefit including clients.
- Understanding the Transformative Power of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) at Hope TherapyCognitive Behavioural Therapy benefits: Let’s explore how CBT can be a transformative force in addressing various aspects of life: 1. Relationships: Fostering Understanding and Connection CBT plays a … Read more
- The Talk Room: Episode 17 – Navigating Mental Health and Relationships – A Compassionate Exploration of Connection and Well-BeingIn our continued exploration of “The Talk Room,” a mental health podcast series dedicated to counselling, therapy, and mental well-being, we have now arrived at Episode 17. This … Read more
- Navigating the Spectrum: Understanding Autism and Asperger’s in AdultsAutism and Asperger’s in Adults: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a broad term encompassing a range of neurodevelopmental conditions characterized by challenges in social interaction, communication, and repetitive … Read more
Hope Therapy & Counselling Services has achieved Organisational Membership status with the National Counselling Society (NCS).
This means we undertake to conform to the Society’s Ethical Framework and Professional Standards.