- Are you looking for Work Counselling or Coaching?
- Are you not sure about which career is right for you?
- Do you find yourself getting angry or frustrated at work?
- Does bullying affect your enjoyment at work?
- Do you struggle with communication skills?
- Are there just some personalities that you struggle to get along with?
- Are you struggling with work stress or burnout?
- Do you struggle with panic, when thinking about work?
- Are you feeling in a rut with work?
- Do you struggle with public speaking or presenting?
- Are you worried about retirement & losing a sense of purpose or direction?
- Do you need to reassess your work/life balance?
- Do you suffer from imposter syndrome?
Career and work-based challenges can come in a wide variety of forms and affect people at any stage in their careers. Work counselling and coaching can help support you in many different ways.
When left unresolved issues have the potential to leave us frustrated, unfulfilled or in some cases struggling with deep routed mental health and wellbeing issues. Research shows that one in three people say that their work-life is either very or quite stressful. Nineteen percent took time off work for stress, with ninety percent of those saying they felt they had to cite a different reason. It is estimated that we lose in excess of 25 million days a year due to stress-related conditions.
We offer employment counselling, career counselling & executive counselling and coaching. All services offer a confidential, safe space to explore career and work-life challenges for people at any stage in their careers. We offer experienced counsellors and coaches, who are able to support you to explore solutions that are right for you.
Hope Therapy offers work counselling and coaching.
We have a team of fully qualified and experienced therapists, counsellors & coaches that are able to offer work counselling, career counselling & executive counselling and coaching.
We can help you to develop positive skills, interventions and insights to support you with your career & work life. While doing so, we can also support the effect that this may be having on your mental health & wellbeing.
- Identifying triggers.
- Effective Skills and interventions.
- Mental & Emotional wellbeing counselling, to help you deal with the effect of career & work-related challenges
- Help you to explore bespoke solutions, that are right for you.
A Positive Approach to supporting you in the workplace
Our clients regularly ask for the opportunity to learn about and explore a variety of work-related issues, that impact on their satisfaction and enjoyment in the workplace, along with how that impacts them at home.
Counselling for work, career counselling & executive counselling and coaching will help you explore the issues that you face in a supportive, highly skilled and completely confidential way.
We support you:
- Face to face or via zoom or skype.
- In an effective way.
- Using qualified counsellors, therapists & coaches with significant experience of working with people who struggle with a wide range of career and work-related issues.
What can you expect?
- We will support you to better understand the career and work-related challenges you face.
- To offer psychological and emotional support, to help manage any underlying issues that may be impacting on your career and work-related choices and experiences.
- Offer understanding, interventions, guidance and support.
- Compassion & understanding at the core of all that we do. This means that we will always take things at your pace with empathy and understanding.
Easy to understand, reachable everywhere and easy to contact. The therapist listened to my problems and helped with many ways to combat them.
Michelle provided a first class service, with an excellence balance of listening and support skills.
- Exploring Effective Treatments for Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderPost-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a debilitating mental health condition that can occur after experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event. It can significantly impact a person’s daily life, relationships, and overall well-being. However, it’s essential … Read more
- Navigating Narcissism: Understanding its Impact on Mental Health in Relationships and Seeking SupportNarcissism is a personality trait characterized by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy, and a constant need for admiration and attention. In relationships, narcissism can have devastating effects on both the narcissist … Read more