Practical one to one support for Self Confidence & Self Esteem.
- Do you find it difficult to speak up and prioritise your own needs?
- Do you find yourself continually apologising and feeling guilty?
- Do you find yourself not wanting to rock the boat, even when you feel you should?
- Do you find it hard to set boundaries for others and yourself?
- Do you have a really critical perception of yourself?
- Do you find that your internal dialogue with yourself is always harsh?
Hope Therapy is here to help.
Hope Therapy’s fully qualified and experienced Counsellors.
We can help you to develop positive skills, interventions and insights to support your lack of confidence and self-esteem.
- Identifying triggers.
- Effective Skills and interventions.
A Positive Approach to supporting Self-Confidence & Self Esteem.
Our clients regularly ask for the opportunity to learn about and develop skills that will allow them to recognise and support their lack of self-confidence & self-esteem.
We support you:
- Face to face or from home via zoom or skype.
- In an effective way.
- Using qualified counsellors and therapists, with significant experience of working with low self-esteem & low self-confidence.
What can you expect?
- We will support you to better understand your triggers.
- To offer psychological and emotional support, to help manage any underlying issues that may lead to your lack of self-confidence & self-esteem along with the complications that come from it.
- Offer understanding, interventions, guidance and support.
- Compassion & understanding at the core of all that we do. Which means that we will always take things at your pace with empathy and understanding.