Practical one to one support for Self Confidence & Self Esteem.
Self-esteem and self-confidence are to do with the way in which we perceive and value ourselves. There are many different reasons why we may struggle in these areas. These may be to do with negative childhood experiences or life events.
It can impact the way we see ourselves and interact with the world around us. We can often feel unhappy, anxious and find it hard to cope with challenging situations as they arise.
Over time these things can impact our mental health. You may also find that certain other mental health conditions can in turn affect the way you view yourself.
How to identify low self esteem or self confidence.
- Finding it difficult to speak up and prioritise your own needs?
- Continually apologising and feeling guilty?
- Not wanting to rock the boat, even when you feel you should?
- Finding it hard to set boundaries for others and yourself?
- Having a really critical perception of yourself?
- Your internal dialogue with yourself is always harsh?
Hope Therapy is here to help.
Hope Therapy’s fully qualified and experienced Counsellors.
We can help you to develop positive skills, interventions and insights to support your lack of confidence and self-esteem.
- Identifying triggers.
- Effective Skills and interventions.
A Positive Approach to supporting Self-Confidence & Self Esteem.
Our clients regularly ask for the opportunity to learn about and develop skills that will allow them to recognise and support their struggles.
We support you:
- Face to face or from home via zoom or skype.
- In an effective way.
- Using qualified counsellors and therapists, with significant experience of working with low self-esteem & low self-confidence.
What can you expect?
- We will support you to better understand your triggers.
- To offer psychological and emotional support, to help manage any underlying issues that may lead to your lack of self-confidence & self-esteem along with the complications that come from it.
- Offer understanding, interventions, guidance and support.
- Compassion & understanding at the core of all that we do. Which means that we will always take things at your pace with empathy and understanding.
- Exploring Effective Treatments for Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderPost-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a debilitating mental health condition that can occur after experiencing or witnessing a traumatic event. It can significantly impact a person’s daily life, relationships, and overall well-being. However, it’s essential … Read more
- Navigating Narcissism: Understanding its Impact on Mental Health in Relationships and Seeking SupportNarcissism is a personality trait characterized by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy, and a constant need for admiration and attention. In relationships, narcissism can have devastating effects on both the narcissist … Read more