Counselling for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Abuse (Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Domestic Violence etc) and Trauma.
Maybe you are a survivor of childhood abuse, found yourselves in abusive or damaging adult relationships or in some form of a life-threatening, highly dangerous or traumatic situation.
Whatever form the experience of PTSD, Abuse or Trauma takes, it can have far-reaching effects:
- Low self-esteem or self-hatred
- Feelings of not being worthy
- Anxiety & Depression
- Thoughts of guilt, blame & shame
- Difficulties trusting people
- Challenges with intimacy
- Plus, more besides.
Hope Therapy is here to help.
Hope Therapy has a team of fully qualified and experienced counsellors that are able to offer counselling for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Abuse & Trauma.
We can work with you to support you with developing positive skills, interventions and insights into your life. While doing so, we can also support the effect that this may have had on your mental health & wellbeing.
- Identifying triggers.
- Effective Skills and interventions.
- Mental & Emotional wellbeing counselling, to help you deal with the effect of PTSD, Abuse & Trauma.
- Help you to explore bespoke solutions, that are right for you.
A Positive Approach to supporting your PTSD, Trauma or Abuse
Our clients regularly ask for the opportunity to learn about PTSD, Abuse & Trauma and explore a variety of ways that this impacts them and their circle.
Counselling will help you explore the issues that you face in a supportive, highly skilled and completely confidential way.
We support you:
- Face to face or via zoom or skype.
- In an effective way.
- Using qualified counsellors with significant experience of working with people who struggle with a wide range of career and work-related issues.
What can you expect?
- We will support you to explore your life experiences.
- To offer psychological and emotional support, to help manage any underlying issues that are impacting on you.
- Offer understanding, interventions, guidance and support.
- Compassion & understanding at the core of all that we do. Which means that we will always take things at your pace with empathy and understanding.