What are executive & employee mindfulness programmes?
A Harvard Business Review article recently showed that Employee Mindfulness Programmes could help leaders identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs and better manage interpersonal conflict and challenge.
Employee mindfulness programmes aim to support us in better managing stress levels, maintaining focus, improving relationships and enhancing our emotional intelligence.
We are able to offer both specific employee mindfulness programmes and bespoke work, depending on your needs.
Benefits of executive & employee mindfulness programmes
For the Individual?
- It can help employees be more focused.
- Can aid staff resiliency.
- It can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Easy to learn.
For the Organisation?
- Employee mental health support has become more commonplace and increasingly seen as a duty of care.
- Can be seen as part of an overall Staff Wellbeing Package.
- Can be seen as an important part of reducing staff absenteeism.
- It can be delivered to groups as part of an overall staff resiliency programme.
Our founder, Ian Stockbridge, worked for 25 years in various Senior Management and Directorial positions, ranging from medium size to large FT-100 organisations. Holding Fellowships in various professional disciplines gave him invaluable insight into businesses’ daily professional needs. It was experiencing first-hand the challenge of balancing the real-world difficulties faced by both employer and employee that inspired him to retrain as a counsellor, therapist & Coach himself. Shortly afterwards ‘Hope Therapy & Counselling Services’ were born.
- Harnessing Success: Unveiling the Benefits of Team CoachingIn today’s interconnected and collaborative work environments, team coaching has emerged as a powerful approach to enhance team performance, foster collaboration, and achieve organizational goals. By providing a structured and supportive environment, it empowers teams … Read more
- Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace: Why It’s a Must for Employee WellbeingAt Hope Therapy & Counselling Services, we understand that anxiety in the workplace can have negative consequences for both employees and employers. When employees suffer from anxiety, they may struggle to perform their job effectively, … Read more
- Empowering Employee Well-being: The Importance of EAPs for Mental Health Support.Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) have become increasingly popular in recent years, with many companies recognizing the importance of supporting their employees’ mental health. EAPs can offer a range of benefits to businesses and their employees. … Read more