What is Executive and Employee Coaching?
Our professional employee and executive coaching service are aimed at employees at all levels of the organisation. Whether you are an executive wanting to hone your skills, an aspiring manager wanting to take the next step, or simply wanting support with resiliency and stress management, we are just a call away.
We aim to empower you to exceed your professional and personal goals and fully fulfil your potential. This is achieved through a forward-looking, goal-orientated approach.
All coaching is confidential in nature and can be supportive of a wide range of issues.
Benefits of Employee Coaching
For the individual
- Tailored to meet the individual need of the employee.
- It can be delivered online, meaning that it is highly accessible.
- Allows employees to overcome hurdles or blocks that would otherwise limit career development.
- It can help develop skills and improve knowledge.
- Can either address resiliency or support specific organisational needs.
For the organisation
- 71% of Fortune 500 companies have mentoring programs.
- 94% of employees said that the opportunity to learn and develop would retain them for longer.
- 55% of businesses believe that mentoring improves business profitability.
- Coaching and Mentoring helps to develop skills gaps.
- Coaching can either support resiliency or address more specific organisational needs.
Our founder, Ian Stockbridge, worked for 25 years in various Senior Management and Directorial positions, ranging from medium size to large FT-100 organisations. Holding Fellowships in various professional disciplines gave him invaluable insight into businesses’ daily professional needs. It was experiencing first-hand the challenge of balancing the real-world difficulties faced by both employer and employee that inspired him to retrain as a counsellor, therapist & Coach himself. Shortly afterwards ‘Hope Therapy & Counselling Services’ were born.