– Abingdon (18 Minutes)
– Bicester (27 Minutes)
– Carterton (34 Minutes)
– Didcot (23 Minutes)
– Faringdon (31 Minutes)
– Wantage (30 Minutes)
– Witney (28 Minutes)
- Senior Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society.
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling, with extensive additional specialist training.
- Advanced qualification in couples counselling.
- Qualification in Bereavement Support.
- Clinical Supervisor.
- Specialises in working with adults on a one to one basis or couples.
- Presentational specialisms: Relationships, Sex, Couples and Bereavement.
- Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
- Face to Face Skype, Telephone, Online Supervision.
Sherene is a highly qualified and very sought-after Relationship, Sex and Couples Counsellor. She also worked for many years as a bereavement counsellor, including offering specialist supervisory support to other counsellors.
She is a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor who has also gained additional qualifications in Pastoral, Bereavement and Clinical Counselling and Psychotherapeutic Counselling. This along with further specialist training makes her an ideal Counsellor to support you and possibly your partner, as you work through a variety of life’s relationship challenges.
Sherene’s background and professional training mean that she is able to integrate relevant ideas and approaches from a variety of counselling modalities, depending on the need of the individual client or clients.
Sherene is also a Clinical Supervisor meaning that not only does she work with her own clients, but her experience and training allow her to support other counsellors too. If you are a counsellor or counsellor in training and looking for a supervisor, feel free to get in touch.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on your own, married, living together, single, gay, bisexual, straight or transgender, as a highly experienced relationship therapist Sherene is waiting to help.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
Her approach is that sessions should progress at a pace the client feels comfortable with.For further information or to book now!
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- National Counselling Society ~ Senior Accredited
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma – Integrative Counselling
- Diploma – Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma – Couples Counselling
- Certificate – Pastoral Care
- Certificate – Bereavement Counselling
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Constrains at work
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Hope Therapy & Counselling Services
1 Poulton Place, Oxford OX4 6BW