– Worcester (30 minutes)
– Redditch (34 minutes)
- Diploma Level Counsellor
- 16 years of experience.
- Offers Psychodynamic Therapy, Person-Centred Therapy (PCA), Systemic Therapy, Narrative Exposure Therapy.
- Specialises in working with Adults.
- Presentational specialisms: Sex & Relationships (one to one & couples), Addiction, Complex Trauma & PTSD.
- Member of British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling.
Isabel is an experienced and much sought after counsellor with over 16 years of counselling experience. Her experience and additional post-qualification training mean that she is able to draw upon a wide variety of different therapeutic approaches, including Psychodynamic Therapy, Person Centred (PCA), Systemic Therapy, Narrative Exposure Therapy.
Isabel worked for Relate as a Sex and Relationship Counsellor for 15 years. During that time she worked both as a couples counsellor and one to one. It doesn’t matter if you’re on your own, married, living together, single, gay, bisexual, straight or transgender, as a highly respected and experienced Sex and Relationship Counsellor Isabel is waiting to help.
She has also gained considerable experience as an addiction counsellor, working for over 5 years in specialist addiction services. This is a highly complex and specialist area in which Isabel has received professional training.
For over 6 years she counselled clients with complex trauma and PTSD, in an organisational setting. Again, this is a very specialist and highly complex area that Isabel is much in demand for. Her experience has led to her being recognised as a subject matter expert, involving the delivery of organisational training.
As well as working in very specialist and complex clinical settings, Isabel’s broad depth of experience and additional post-qualification training has led to her working in a variety of GP surgeries for over 5 years. During that time she supported clients with a wide range of presentations including Anxiety & Stress (both home and work-based), Depression, Abuse, Low Self Esteem, Addiction, Eating Disorders, Weight Loss and Mid Life Crisis to name but a few.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice while offering focused and often highly specialist, professional support.
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Person-centred approach
- Systemic Therapy
- Narrative Exposure Therapy
- Psychodrama Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Constrains at work
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Phobias (Specific)
- Social Phobia
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress