Rachael: BA (Hons), Dip. (Couns), Reg. MBACP
Location: High Wycombe
– Amersham (19 Minutes)
– Aylesbury (32 Minutes)
– Bisham (11 Minutes)
– Chalfont St Giles (20 Minutes)
– Chesham (24 Minutes)
– Long Crendon (31 Minutes)
– Marlow (12 Minutes)
– Medmenham (18 Minutes)
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling.
- Clinical Supervisor
- 17 years of experience of working with mental health and wellbeing needs.
- Specialises in working with Adults.
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Depression, Relationships.
- Member of British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling.
Rachael is a qualified and highly accomplished counsellor and clinical supervisor. 17 years of working with clients, along with post-graduate and specialist training have led Rachael to become a highly sought after and respected counsellor.
Rachael’s qualification in counselling supervision means that not only does she work with her own clients, but her experience and training allow her to support other counsellors with their work as well.
Her background, experience and qualifications mean that she is used to working with a variety of client presentations. She specialises in a number of areas including Relationship difficulties, Anxiety & Stress (both home and work-based), Depression, Abuse, Anger Management, Low Self Esteem, Weight Loss and Mid Life Crisis.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on your own, married, living together, single, gay, bisexual, straight or transgender, as a highly experienced relationship therapist Rachael is waiting to help.
She is passionate about allowing people a voice whilst offering them autonomy and empathy within the safety of a therapeutic relationship.
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma – Person-centred counselling
- Diploma – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Constrains at work
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Phobias (Specific)
- Social Phobia
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
Hope Therapy and Counselling Services
9 Manor Gardens, High Wycome HP13 5HD