Location: Little Chalfont
– Amersham (10 Minutes)
– Aylesbury (33 Minutes)
– Beaconsfield (17 Minutes)
– Chalfont St Giles (11)
– Chesham (14 Minutes)
– Denham (20 Minutes)
– High Wycombe (25 Minutes)
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling, with additional specialist training.
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults, Young People and Children.
- Presentational specialisms: Relationships (Trained in one-to-one and Family Therapy), Work and School Issues (Inc.Stress), Parenting, Body Image, Self Care, Self Confidence, Self Harm, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Bereavement, ADHD and Autism (ASD).
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Helping you make sense of your world
Marianne is a fully qualified Person-Centred Counsellor and a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). She has been interested in therapeutic counselling all her life, finding it rewarding to support people by offering them space where they can feel safe, heard and understood during times when their worlds may feel complicated and overwhelming.
Marianne has extensive experience working with young people (aged 11 to 18) and adults in a wide variety of areas.
As a Person-Centred Counsellor, Marianne works in a non-directive and flexible way, prioritising the client’s needs and works at a pace that suits them. Her working method includes talking therapy, as well as play and creative methods, such as drawing and painting.
Marianne also has experience in working with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Autism (ASD) both pre and post diagnosis and can support the person come to terms with the diagnosis and to look at ways to help them manage their feelings and symptoms.
Marianne is also trained in family therapy and is able to offer sessions for families who are struggling with communication and their home life.
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People
- Older People
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Diploma – Person Centred Counselling (L4)
Areas of Counselling I offer
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behaviour problems
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Constrains at work
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Pain management
- Panic attacks
- Phobias (Specific)
- Social Phobia
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
Hope Therapy & Counselling Service
Chenies Parade, Chalfont Station Road, Little Chalfont HP7 9FG