- Amersham (33 Minutes)
- Beltchley (33 Mins)
- Brill (28 Mins)
- Buckingham (32 Mins)
- Chesham (26 Mins)
- Hardick (11 Mins)
- High Wycombe (31 Mins)
- Ivinghoe (22 Mins)
- Princes Risborough (18 Mins)
- Fully Qualified Counsellor
- Registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Specialises in working with Adults and Young People.
- Presentational specialisms: ADHD, ASD, Anxiety, Attachment, Gender & Sexuality and Drug and Alcohol Addiction.
- Face to Face, Skype, Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling.
Rob is a fully qualified Person-Centered Counsellor and registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
Rob’s ethos is to create a safe space within which you are able to explore thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
Supervision and continuous development are regarded as an ethical part of any counsellors practice. As such Rob undertakes both on a regular basis, which underpins his ongoing professional development.
Rob has particular interests in ADHD, ASD, Anxiety, Attachment, Gender & Sexuality and Drug and Alcohol Addiction.
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- British Association Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- Diploma – Person Centred Counselling (L4)
Areas of Counselling I work with
- Alcohol Addiction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Asperger’s syndrome
- Behaviour problems
- Drug addiction
- Feeling sad
- Gender & Sexuality
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Hope Therapy & Counselling Service
10 Broughton Crossing, Aylesbury HP22 5AR