Practice: High Wycombe
- Amersham (19 Minutes)
- Aylesbury (32 Minutes)
- Beaconsfield (18 Minutes)
- Chalfont St Giles (20 Minutes)
- Chesham (24 Minutes)
- Long Crendon (31 Minutes)
- Marlow (12 Minutes)
- Medmenham (18 Minutes)
- Princes Risborough (22 Minutes)
- Qualified Person Centred Counsellor
- 15 years experience of working in wellbeing within NHS
- Specialises in working with Adults & Young People (18+).
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Relationship Challenges.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Zoom, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching & Walk & Talk.
With 15 years of working within the NHS, 5 years as a nurse and 10 years in midwifery, Dawn has seen both the highs and lows of life. A hugely empathic individual, with significant experience in supporting client welfare.
As a fully qualified counsellor, who holds registration with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP), Dawn has gained experience in a variety of organisational and charitable settings as well as her own private practice. Presentational experiences include Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Trauma and Relationship Challenges.
Experience includes working as a mentor and mental health support within a university setting. Three years in a hospice supporting a wide variety of mental health challenges. As well as supporting a wide range of challenges within her own private practice.
Dawn is a passionate believer in placing the client at the heart of her therapeutic practice, always taking sessions forward at a pace that is right for the client.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Walk & Talk Therapy.
Types of Sessions
- Walk & Talk
Types of Client
- Young People (18+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Person Centred (L4)