- Aldermaston (20 Mins)
- Chieveley (11 Mins)
- Hermitage (14 Mins)
- Hungerford (20 Mins)
- Lambourne (25 Mins)
- Theale (21 Mins)
- Qualified Integrative Counsellor
- Qualified Adolescent Counsellor
- Mental Health First Aider
- Ongoing post qualification (Degree) training in Counselling Psychology
- 25 Years experience working within Emergency Services
- Specialises in working with Adults, Young Adults (12+).
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Relationship Challenges.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
As well as being a fully qualified integrative counsellor, he also has 25 years experience of working in the Emergency Services. This blend of academic training, alongside his extensive life experience, makes him a competent and sought-after counsellor. Brian blends principles from a range of modalities into his client work including Person-Centred, Psychodynamic, Existential and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Further post qualification experience has involved his work within a school setting, as well as a busy private practice. Always committed to ongoing development, he is also partway through a degree course in counselling psychology.
Brian has wide-ranging therapeutic interests. However, he is particularly drawn to working with clients struggling with Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Self Esteem, Self Confidence and Relationship Challenges to name just a few.
A compassionate and skilled counsellor who embraces the concept of recognising the client as an individual and taking things at their pace.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (12+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Integrative (L4)
- Adolecent Counselling (L5)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Transational Analysis (TA)
- Existential Counselling