Location: Kings Langley
- Berkhamstead (17 Mins)
- Chesham (22 Mins)
- Hemel Hempstead (13 Mins)
- Rickmansworth (14 Mins)
- St Albans (13 Minutes)
- Tring (21 Mins)
- Watford (19 Mins)
- Qualified Person Centred Counsellor
- Specialises in working with Adults & Young People (12+).
- Presentational specialisms: Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Anger Management, Bereavement, Relationships, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, OCD.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Face to Face, Skype, Telephone, Online Counselling, Therapy and Coaching.
Charlotte is a Person-Centred Counsellor, who has gained experience working both in a variety of organisational and charitable settings as well as within her own private practice.
She has experience of helping people through issues such as anxiety eating disorders, confidence issues, depression, OCD, friendship issues, bullying, all pregnancy-related issues, bereavement, loss, and issues related to self-worth and self-confidence.
As well as her experience of working with adult clients, she also regular supports adolescents and young people 12+. Her experience of supporting this age group includes working in school settings as well as in her own private practice setting. At this time when CAMHS waiting list can present significant challenges for many clients, Charlotte offers an alternative.
She is passionate about supporting people through difficult times and providing a neutral, independent space, for clients to work through any issues they bring.
She is a compassionate and skilled counsellor who places the needs of the client at the heart of all that she does.
Face to Face, Skype, Telephone and Online Counselling
Types of Sessions
- Zoom & Skype
Types of Client
- Young People (12+)
- British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
Therapeutic Approach & Training
- Person Centred (L5)